atg UV is proud to present the 2019 Municipal UV Conference, bringing together industry Operators, Suppliers and Consultants for an insightful day of knowledge exchange within the water community.
Industry experts will showcase and discuss recent case studies and cover current and future opportunities in the UV Roadmap. With AMP 7 fast approaching, resilience and innovation for the water industry is a topic on everyone’s minds. Share views within the industry and listen to expert speakers in the same field expand on your UV knowledge. The day is a networking opportunity to meet and connect with UV specialists, establish long term partnerships and address the needs of an evolving industry.
Key Event Details
7th March 2019
The Midland Hotel, Manchester, M60 2DS
- Hear the latest on LED developments and their potential for UV disinfection.
- Discuss how to deal with emergencies, challenges and address resilience ahead of AMP 7.
- Explore how the science of validation has influenced UV performance.
- Examine case studies demonstrating how neighbouring water companies have achieved the key themes in discussion.
- Experience our innovative VR Technology, which will showcase a visual representation of a containerised disinfection plant.
The event is free to attend. Food and refreshments will be provided. If you would like to book a space please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference has been recognised as best practice by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) service.