Advances in Disinfection of Potable Water
14th July 2016, The Leeds Club, Leeds
atg UV Technology are sponsoring next weeks Aqua Enviro conference. With a great line up of speakers and content, it is set to be a catalyst for industry professionals from different disciplines to gather, to discuss, and to fully participate in solutions for the UK drinking water sector.
This event will feature presentations and discussion on the main water quality challenges facing the profession and consider the requirements for next generation of disinfection technologies in order to successfully overcome these challenges.
The water industry must continue to provide high quality, potable water to a growing population using an ageing infrastructure that is threatened by changing and unpredictable weather patterns. Focusing on disinfection, a key theme of this conference will be how the industry can work to secure the long-term resilience of our water quality in the light of these challenges.
This event will:
- Consider the importance of UV within an overall disinfection strategy
- Examine the importance of validation and its likely impact on this strategy.
- Look at how we can deal with seasonal occurrences with advanced oxidation processes for a number of micropollutants.
- Discuss technological innovations
- Mike Newberry: Technical Specialist, MWH
- Tony Leigh: Sales Director, atg UV Technology
- Richard Lake: Process Engineering Science Manager, Affinity Water
- Robert Pitchers : Technical Consultant, Wrc plc
- Roger Marlow: Principal Consultant, The Pump Centre
- Andrew Elphinston: Process Team, Black & Veatch
- Jolyon La Trobe-Bateman: Technical Director – Water Treatment, MWH
- Ludwig Dinkloh: Manager of Global Wedeco Product Management, Xylem Services GmbH
- Bruno G. Pollett: CTO, Power and Water
- Richard Joshi: Technical Director, atg UV Technology
Organisations already attending:
Affinity Water | atg UV Technology | Atkins | Black & Veatch | Dwr Cymru Welsh Water | Evoqua Water Technologies | Fife Council | Foundation for Water Research | GHD Livigunn | Grundfos | Guardian Water Treatment | Irish Water | MWH | Northumbrian Water | Ove Arup & Partnerships | Power and Water | Raytheon UK | Scottish Water | Severn Trent Water | Skanska UK | South West Water | Southern Water | The Pump Centre | Trojan UV Technologies UK | United Utilities | WRc | Xylem Services
A limited number of exhibition spaces are available, please email Sarah for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your place today – http://www.aquaenviro.co.uk/events/conferences/advances-disinfection-potable-water/
In addition, the atg UV Team invite you to join us for drinks and canapes in celebration of our 35th anniversary of working in the UK water industry.
The reception will be held on Wednesday July 13thJuly, 7-9pm
The Queens Hotel, City Square, Leeds LS1 1PJ
If you wish to attend, please kindly reply by June 13th to Katie.email@example.com